Battery Operated NOAA Weather Alert Radio
AUTOMATICALLY TURNS ON FOR EMERGENCY WEATHER REPORT
Worried about sudden weather emergencies? Well, worry no more. This battery powered portable Public Alert Radio provides emergency alerts anywhere in the U.S. It broadcasts weather conditions for hurricanes, tornado’s, earthquakes, snow storms and more…
INSTANT HURRICANE EARTHQUAKE TORNADO REPORTS!
It automatically sounds a loud 5 second siren followed directly with a (NOAA) “National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration” emergency weather broadcast. The radio will quickly inform you of the impending weather emergency. Great for the home or while traveling, boating, hiking or working outdoors. Also operates as FM radio. Works on batteries or plug in adapter.
NOAA Emergency Weather Alert Radio
- Automatic emergency weather siren alert!
- Instantly broadcasts emergency weather report
- Receive all NOAA weather radio stations available
- Emergency alert warning
- Test siren / battery button
- Instant weather activation
- Full FM radio reception
- Volume control
- Telescoping antenna
- Powered by 9 Volt Battery
- AC/DC capable with 120 adapter (not included)
- Perfect at home or on the boat!
NOAA Weather Radio All Hazards (NWR) is a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service. NWR broadcasts official Weather Service warnings, watches, forecasts and other hazard information 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week.