Voted Best Air Conditioner for Camping!!!
Simply fill your cooler with ice and insert the portable tent cooler air conditioner inside the top of the cooler and plug in the car 12v adapter plug into the portable battery back and sit back and enjoy cool tent air conditioning. Also make a great RV air conditioner
Out of all the camping tent cooler air conditioners, this one is the least expense and best at cool air efficiency. It quickly enables you to enjoy cool crispy air an any small room or tent.
Using the ice to cool down the surrounding air, the camping tent air conditioner is capable of cooling the output air to approximately 55°F ( this happens when the outside temperature is approximately 80°F. This equates to a dramatic 25 degrees Fahrenheit temperature drop) by Kool aire.
It offer both an efficient powerful quiet 100 cfm fan that will keep the motor going for over 2 days on one set of batteries. A $2.50 investment of ice last for a full 24 hour period. And for more cold air, just add more ice....
"This Camping Tent Air Conditioner is Doubles As Both A Cooler And An Air Conditioner. It Installs In Less Than 5 Minutes Any Quickly Cools Down Any Tent."
- Quickly Cools Any Small Area
- Works With Any Ingloo 25-Qt. or Coleman 28-Qt Cooler
- Operates On 12 Volts From Car or Battery Pack
- Efficient Low 0.39 Amp Draw
- Powerful Air Conditioning 100 cfm Fan
- Fuse Protected Fan for Safety
- Coiled (10) Foot DC Coiled Power Cord
- LED Battery Power On/OFF Indicator
- Great for Boats, Tents, Campers, RV
- Blue Plate Measures: 16¼" x 9" x 1¼"